
On a normal day, Gill's favorite saying is "Mom (more often times its Dad) I loof you" and in the span of, oh lets say 3 minutes, he will say it about 12 times. No complaints here! Well this morning on the way to drop the girls off at school the loof turned into like......"Mom, I like you". Hmmmm....Maybe the gun incident pushed him over the edge.
2 comments:
oh! milli does the same thing - tells me she loves me all day. its the best. i haven't been relegated to "like" just yet...
and i have to admit that milli and i have discussed the gun incident at length, and what happens when you throw a fit over something silly. (i never prepare her food right either - bawling over eggs cut the wrong way is a daily occurance).
Toad he is so cute! I enjoyed talking to you today, I will call you soon.
Post a Comment