I did however, get a call and all is well. It went a little like this:Jeff: "So, we saw this Elk, it was the biggest thing....blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, (10 minutes of blahs) and we got our guns out....blah, blah, blah.....and we shot! blah, blah, blah, then we walked up to where it fell, and wouldn't you know it, it was GONE! Can you believe it? What a waste!!! Don't you think?"
Me:"Uh, wh-huh? (pinching my arm to try and rouse myself from a coma-like state) Are you talking about the last 20 minutes or the hunt in general? I'd have to agree on both."
So as the hunt draws to a close at the Jones house, I am happy to say that there is NO deer, NO Elk, and hopefully a husband who is finished trying to shoot little furry defenseless animals.
5 comments:
oh hilarious! i was sort of hoping he'd get one so he could hang the head in em's room.
Your blog's are so funny! I wish he would have gotten one to hang in Em's room too. : )
Just be thankful he didn't get one or bring home some little helpless furry creature for Em to love! Hope it was fun and got it out of their systems.....til next year!!
We missed you all Sunday!
i am so glad he didn't get one, although I would have loved to send Matt down to see it. You know, he probably could have told you some interesting facts about it! Glad Jeff is safe, Ryan called me more the time Jeff was gone than he ever has. I guess he missed his train buddy!
I am happy to hear he didn't get one! Now you don't have to worry about him gutting it on the kitchen table.
Post a Comment