Mothering by the seat of my pants
monica is hilarious. i'm just waiting to show up on her blog, with her making fun of me. i can take it! because it would be funny....and what i was really hoping for was a picture of gill all conked out sleeping on a ride, because he always manages to fall asleep somewhere funny.
that was the best laugh i've had in a long time!and i was looking forward to going there soon!
I LOVED the K Fed pictures. I didn't know he was a local now! You forked out 15 bucks for tickets?? Sucker!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
monica is hilarious. i'm just waiting to show up on her blog, with her making fun of me. i can take it! because it would be funny....
and what i was really hoping for was a picture of gill all conked out sleeping on a ride, because he always manages to fall asleep somewhere funny.
that was the best laugh i've had in a long time!
and i was looking forward to going there soon!
I LOVED the K Fed pictures. I didn't know he was a local now! You forked out 15 bucks for tickets?? Sucker!
Post a Comment