Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The man-sleepover begins....


Today is the day that Jeff and John have been waiting for, its the day of the
Man Sleepover!
(Thank you Monica for that terminology)
A man sleepover is what you call two men who take air mattresses and Clorox wipes with them on the hunt. We all know that I do not approve of this hunt especially when they are going to a place called "poison grove" (yes I made sure his life insurance is paid up). I think Em was just as excited as Jeff is because she is certain that he will bring home a buck that we can mount and put in her room to hang her fishing pole on (sometimes I wonder if I contributed to her DNA). So if you see me looking completely frazzled (because the kids and I don't have the class clown here to even things out) please take pity on me and reassure me that he isn't that great of an aim.

6 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Do you remember when my dad brought a deer home and put it on mom's kitchen table?

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I still remember the smell!

jodi said...

um...I still have nightmares over that. Talk about dry heave.

lisa said...

I didn't know that Bro.Jones is a hunter. Hm...I can't see it. Good luck during the 'sleepover'. Send your kids down if they're driving you nuts. We'll put them to work!

JOHNICA said...

I'm not gonna lie- I'm a little worried.

cathy said...

i hope he has a great time, but i really hope he doesn't catch a deer!