
Last night we took advantage of the newest addition to Utah, the Legacy Parkway. No, we didn't drive it, we biked it. As far as bike trails go it was pretty good and the kids had a riot riding over the bridges and seeing the cows up close. Overall I'd rate it as a four out of five star event. The funnest part was observing Garrett trying to keep up with the girls and Jeff, his little legs were just a pumping away and it reminded me of watching the Tour De France guys sprinting over the finish line. One thing is for certain....we definitely have a family that loves to cycle! Now if I could just get Jeff to buy me that Pee Wee Herman bike that I covet........
7 comments:
How fun!!
i didn't know it had a bike trail! if i fix up that bike i have, we'll join you some time.
we'll have to give it a try. Kella wouldn't be brave enough to ride her own bike so we would have to attach the "one wheeler." What a fun day!
How fun! I came out of church on Sunday and was coveting the cutest bike I have EVER seen, PEE WEE Herman style. It was orange and yellow with a seat with yellow daises all over it. You need it!
I bet if you are really nice Santa might bring you that bike for Christmas! Are you being a good girl?!?!? :) Sounds like a fun night! Can only imagine Gman's little legs going a mile a minute!!!
The bike from REI- now that's a classy bike
I am so jealous! I thought that bike trail looked fabulous! I want a big balloon tire bike so I can ride it like we did in Hilton Head. Good for you guys...glad it was at least a 4!
Post a Comment