Tuesday turned into a little slice of heaven for me. Why? Gill started preschool. Here he is getting ready to bike over (please note that he has his helmet on):
We all know how fast he likes to ride (re: trip to the ER last Thursday morning but that is a different post for a different day) so I was relieved that he didn't zoom into the intersection.
And here he is playing with some blocks before the hard work begins
And the reason I felt so great about it? He has been a little bit of a jerk lately. Throwing fits in the morning and afternoon (as soon as Jeff gets home he is Mr. Nice Guy). In fact right before school he kicked a stack of towels over because he couldn't get his hair to go just right. He is 4. My girls don't even act like that.
(I really did shed a few inner tears but I got over that as I was waltzing through the library BY MYSELF)
7 comments:
Oh the freedom! How fun...he looks ready to go. How's that little chick coming along on his skateboarding lessons? HA HA HA
Gilly on his bike is the funniest thing ever! I can't believe he rides without any trainers!
Moms have it made...lol just kidding. Is there such a thing called a stay at home wife? Maybe I'll be the first. He is sooo funny!
i am glad that he's having fun and even more happy that you are too!
Way to go Gillie! Can't believe you ride your bike to Miss Evelyn's. You look pretty sharp so I hope you have a great year and learn lots at preschool! Just keep wearing that helmet! Glad your mom has some time to herself...at last!!!
Oh Gilly! Yeah for wearing his helmet! I have also loved the 'quiet'. Only one more year until Coops is in pre-school! What will I do??
Ahhh, preschool is a blessed thing! Woo-Hoo for you and time at the library!
And we were not at El Burrito. I am not allowed to eat there with anyone but you. It has become a shrine now. Maybe we should skip getting together with kids and meet at El Burrito for lunch. Sounds delish right now.
Post a Comment