So I caught Em and Braxton catching fish from the aquarium and putting them in the tap filled sink. Now, having an aquarium takes a little bit of maintenance. I test for ammonia, chlorine, and other chemicals monthly, it has to be just right for the fish to thrive. The one thing I learned is to NEVER use straight tap water. Maybe this is why all our fish are dropping like flies.
I requested that Em say the eulogy for a few of them before I flushed, it went a little like this:
"Heavenly Father, please help our fish have a good time on their way to the sewer, amen."
3 comments:
you are a dedicated aquarium goer....i throw my fish in the tank and hope for the best!
This girl cracks me up! What's up with her tooth? Is it just hanging there by a thread? Why doesn't she tie a string around it and tie it to the door knob, or better yet, just call Beth Rains and have her come pull it! Tell her if she doesn't pull it soon, it will fall out while she is sleeping and she could swallow it! :)
oh Jen, that is why she wakes me up at 3 A.M. worried sick that she will swallow it but she won't let anyone near it.
Post a Comment