Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Em!

Sunday we celebrated Em's 7th Birthday..... This is Em's cake, I was frightened when I first saw it because it had pink frosting but lucky me, she didn't even notice.
This is Em's favorite feast. At her request we had pig ribs, little smokies, g'ma sugars pasta salad, and cowboy beans. As you can see, thats all she ate. (sidenote on the ribs: Jeff made the sauce and rub and from scratch. From what I hear, they were delish).

And this is the Birthday girl after her shower jumping on the bed in her new shark jams and awesome Australia horse socks. She actually wore those socks three days in a row (with capris mind you) and I had to force her to take them off to wash them. Needless to say they were a hit (Thank you aunt Jen Jen).

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Emily! We miss you!!
Wow! Those are some great horse socks!!
Mom's pasta salad is looking very yummy.

pamela said...

we really need to get you eating some meat. i mean, those ribs look great. get jeff to make me some next time i have surgery or something.

Jen and Daz said...

Looks like you had a great birthday party! The food looks delish! Glad that she loved the socks...even if they had a tad of pink on them. If you need more...let me know so she doesn't wear them for weeks on end! :)

Jill said...

What a feast and party. Looks like you had a great day!