With all the end-of-school field trips the girls have been going on I decided that it was time I took Gilly to the one place he asks to go every morning: the dinosaur park. Imagine my surprise when he started naming the different dinos (not many were correct but he did get a few). At first he was a little scared because of the large speakers hidden in the trees blaring live dino sounds (Pam, this is NOT a good place for Milly).
As you can see, he was a bit frightened of the T-Rex, this was as close as he would get. He kept asking "Are dey real?" or "Is dat real blood?"
He found a tatoe bug that I ended up carting around in my purse so he could take it home to Em.
He thought this one was pretty safe because it was a cartoon.
And by the end of the trip his courage increased although not by much.
2 comments:
Toad he is the cutest thing! Lilly was totally freaked out when we took her there. Did Em like her rolly polly?
What a nice mom! Was it just you and Gilly?
Ya, perhaps we should pass on the dinosaur park, lest I need to put Milli into counseling.
Post a Comment