Tuesday, May 20, 2008

one of THOSE days

Have you ever had one of those days? You know, the days where you only have time to mop instead of getting down on your hands and knees (sorry mom, hope your not reading this) because there is just to much to do? Or when you go get your kids a special treat and all they do is say "ehhh...why did ____ get two (that cost $1 each) and I only got one (that cost 5x that)?" only to be followed up by a tantrum because they all want what the other got in addition to what they got. Or a day when your BFF stands you up three times in one day (uh, yeah whats up with that?). Well, welcome to my Tuesday. At least I got the new Flight of the Conchords CD.
**special note: yes, I know it could be ALOT worse but that doesn't change the fact that I want to break my kids arms off and beat them with it.

2 comments:

pamela said...

well that sounds just terrible. when my kids pull ingratitude i lose it. and don't worry, i could love you no matter how dirty your floor was! no one is judging you.

lisa said...

I never clean my floors on my hands and knees. UNLESS I am potty training. Sorry!--I just don't have the time or patience! And your house always looks great to me!