Em's front tooth has been loose for a few weeks but it feels as if it has been loose for months because she has been very nervous about it coming out. It almost feels like I have a newborn again, what with the 3 A.M. wakings of her being scared that she will swallow it.
Well, as the story goes, she was hanging out with her friend Marley and here is how she excitedly puts it: "Marley just wacked me in the face and my tooth popped out!" There was no pain or blood due to the fact that it was hanging by a thread.
And since it is her front tooth she now talks with a lisp.
Sidenote: Please take note of a few things in this picture: a lock of hair that is shorter (she got some gum in her hair at school and thought it'd be easier to cut it out)
and
BBQ sauce on each shoulder (Mom, I think its best if I just wipe my face on my shoulders because then if I get hungry again for pig ribs I can just lick my shirt)
2 comments:
well heck i could eat entire meals of my pregnant belly then, with all the food that falls on it.
i had no idea she was so nervous about things like that! i'm glad it came out with no blood.
Yippee it finally fell out. No need for Beth Raines to come over!
MMQT
Post a Comment